Harvest PTA Calendar of Events

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our New Blog

Hey all!

Well, here it is. Our new blog! Yahoo! A lot of work stills needs to be done but it is at least a start. I am still trying to figure it all out! I actually considered myself pretty computer savy until I decided to do this blog. Ahhhhh! Now I don't know what to think of my computer skills! :) I am always open to suggestions from all you "bloggers"!

I am hoping to be able to post activites and volunteer opportunites for our school when they are available! Who knows if anyone will use it but it is definately worth a try! Our #1 goal is to see how many parents we can get involved with their child's education! We will see how it goes!

1 comment:

CallCreative said...

Awesome blog!

Hey, where is it that we can find out when the openhouse is? I cannot find it on the school site anywhere. Also, you may find it interesting that there is not link to Harvest (that I could find) from Alpine School District. There are only links for directions and power school.

Awesome PTA this year! Whoohoo! :)

-Natasha